Penni Wells - Customer Interaction
With over 25 years experience in the strategy, development, execution and measurement of corporate training and certification initiatives, Penni Wells is known for her versatile approach to creating the successful customer experience.
As Principal of Wells Training, Penni has brought her proprietary 360 Degree Customer Experience methodology to clients in the private and public sectors. Some of her clients include The Boeing Company, Steelcase Corporation, the Center for International Trade and Transportation, Southern California Edison, and the Gateway Cities Partnership.
In the education sector, Penni has provided facilitation services for the California State University Chancellor’s Office and provided her ICE management and staff development training to administrative departments and personnel at CSU Dominguez Hills, CSU Long Beach, Fullerton College and Rio Hondo College.
In addition, she was asked to bring her ability to transcend cultural, generational and experiential differences to the State of California’s retraining efforts by providing her training courses for the Long Beach Community Action Partnership.
Penni has held senior executive and management positions at the YWCA, Bally’s Health and Tennis and at California State University, Long Beach.
- Increase Conversion Using the 360° Customer Interaction System (For All Levels)
- Network Engagement and Expansion Using the 360° Customer Interaction System (For All Levels)
- From Millennial to Grey-Hair: Benefiting from Generational Differences Among Your Coworkers (For All Levels)
- Managing Generational Differences (For Managers, Executives and Business Owners)
- Win Like Amazon: Create a Customer Centric Culture (For Managers, Executives and Business Owners)